Apply with Advanced Plastiform
API is a customer-driven company. We measure our success by our customer’s satisfaction. We manufacture the best parts possible, delivered on time, and focused solely on meeting our customer’s needs.
But, it is our people who make this possible. It’s our people who make our customers happy. And, it’s our people who make API a great place to work.
If you’re interested in a career with upward mobility, consider API for your next career move.
Over 135 talented individuals work in our facilities, each filling full-time positions. If you have experience in manufacturing or plastics, prior experience in thermoforming, CNC machining, and hands-on assembly processes, consider the benefits of working on our team.
API offers upward mobility from every position. As your experience grows, your abilities advance and job performance shows a desire to be a leader, we will work with you to advance your career. We utilize a tiered compensation structure and fill most Lead, Specialist, and Supervisory positions internally.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive Wages with Quarterly Performance Reviews
- Bi-Weekly Attendance Bonus
- 2nd & 3rd Shift Pay Rate Premium
- Compensation adjustments based on performance, experience and corporate profitability
- Paid Vacation (accrues from Day 1 of employment)
- Medical & Insurance Benefits Effective Day 1
- Multiple Medical Group Insurance Plans to choose from
- Dental Group Insurance
Vision Group Insurance
- Short Term Disability (100% company-paid)
Long Term Disability (100% company-paid)
- Life Insurance (100% company-paid)
- 401k with API annual matching contribution